Königliche Porzellan-Manufaktur Berlin, (abb. KPM) is also known as the Royal Porcelain Manufactory Berlin. The manufactory, founded in 1763 by King Frederick II of Prussia (Frederick the Great) in Berlin. The cobalt blue scepter logo is easily recognized today and is painted on the base of everything they produce but older pieces do have an incised mark that was in use before 1837.
Picture © Anderson’s Auctions